The iPhone has a built-in feature called "Notes" that allows you to scan documents using your device's camera. Here's how to scan a document on your iPhone:
- Open the "Notes" app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the new note button (a square with a pencil icon) to create a new note.
- Tap on the camera icon within the note.
- You will see a menu with options to take a photo, scan a document, or choose an existing photo from your camera roll. Tap on "Scan Documents."
- Hold your iPhone camera over the document you want to scan, ensuring that the document is within the frame.
- The app will automatically detect the document and take a photo. You can then adjust the corners of the document to make sure it is aligned properly within the frame.
- Tap "Keep Scan" to save the scanned document to your note.
- You can then add any additional notes or annotations to the document within the note, and save it for future reference.
The "Notes" app also allows you to adjust the scan quality, crop and rotate the scanned image, and share the scanned document with others via email or other apps. This feature is a convenient and easy way to scan and store documents directly on your iPhone.