Safari has a built-in feature called "Speak Screen" that can read the contents of a webpage aloud to you. To use this feature:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on "Accessibility".
- Scroll down and tap on "Spoken Content".
- Toggle on "Speak Screen".
- Open Safari and navigate to the webpage you want to have read aloud.
- Swipe down with two fingers from the top of the screen to activate the Speak Screen feature.
Once activated, Safari will read the contents of the webpage to you. You can pause, rewind, or fast forward the reading by using the controls that appear on the screen. Additionally, you can adjust the speaking rate and voice used in the settings under "Speech Rate" and "Voices".