Apple's AirPods Max are renowned for their simplicity and easy integration with Apple devices. Known for the iconic Apple design and the unique Smart Case, these headphones deliver unparalleled sound and comfortable wear.
Open the case, place your AirPods Max next to any Apple device, and they'll automatically sync, ready for you to start listening in no time.
The LED light at the bottom of the right ear cup displays green for a charge above 95 percent and amber for below, aiding you in keeping track of your headphones' battery level.
Signature Apple Design
The stainless steel ear cups contribute to a heavier weight (385g) compared to some competitors, but also offer a robust and premium feel.
The headphones come with a soft Smart Case that puts the AirPods Max into an ultra-low power mode using magnets, conserving battery life.
How to Set Up
- Ensure your device is up-to-date.
- Take out your AirPods Max from the Smart Case and hold them close to your device for 60 seconds.
- If a setup animation appears on your device, follow the prompts. If not, go to Settings > Bluetooth to manually pair your AirPods Max.
- Tap 'Connect' to link your AirPods Max with your device and activate features like 'Hey Siri.'
- To experience spatial audio, tap 'See & Hear How It Works.'
- Tap 'Done.' Your AirPods Max will automatically sync with any other devices linked to your iCloud account if you're signed in.
When you put on your AirPods Max, the audio from your device will automatically play. If you remove them, the audio stops but will resume if you put them back on within 15 seconds.
Siri and Calls
If 'Hey Siri' is enabled, you can ask queries, make phone calls, and control your music just by using your voice. Press and hold the Digital Crown to activate Siri.
Noise Control Modes
Press the noise control button to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode.
Your AirPods Max can transition between devices linked to the same Apple ID, given the devices have iOS 14.3 or later, iPadOS 14.3 or later, or macOS Big Sur 11.1 or later.
Manage audio with the Digital Crown:
- Single press to play/pause
- Double press to advance
- Triple press to rewind
- Which is better, AirPods Max or AirPods Pro?
- What's the battery life of AirPods Max?
- Are the AirPods Max heavy?
- When do the ears start to feel uncomfortable?
- Are there volume controls on each ear cup?
No, controls are only on the right side.
- Are AirPods Max waterproof?