If you want to delete your browsing history in Safari on your iPhone, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Scroll down again and tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap on "Clear History and Data" to confirm that you want to delete your browsing history.
This will delete all browsing history, cookies, and cached data stored in Safari on your iPhone.
If you only want to delete specific items from your browsing history, you can do so directly in Safari. Here's how:
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Tap on the "Bookmarks" icon (it looks like an open book) in the bottom toolbar.
- Tap on the "History" tab.
- Swipe left on any individual item in your browsing history and tap "Delete" to remove it.
You can also clear your entire browsing history directly in Safari by tapping on "Clear" in the bottom toolbar while in the History tab, and then selecting the time range you want to clear.