If you've previously connected to a WiFi network on your iPhone and entered the password, your device will save that password so that you don't have to enter it again the next time you connect to that network. If you want to find your saved WiFi passwords on iPhone, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on "Wi-Fi" to access the WiFi settings.
- Look for the network name (SSID) of the WiFi network whose password you want to find.
- Tap on the (i) icon next to the network name to view the network details.
- Scroll down to the "Password" field. If the field is blank or says "Ask to Join Networks," it means your iPhone doesn't have the password saved for that network. If the field is filled with dots, that means your iPhone has saved the password for that network.
- To reveal the saved password, tap on the "Password" field. You may be asked to enter your iPhone passcode or use Touch ID/Face ID to authenticate.
- The saved password will now be displayed in plain text in the "Password" field.
Note that in order to view saved WiFi passwords on your iPhone, you need to have previously connected to that network and entered the password. If you haven't done so, your iPhone won't have the password saved and you won't be able to view it. Additionally, the ability to view saved WiFi passwords is only available on iPhones running iOS 11 or later.