To close multiple pages on Safari on your iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Open Safari on your device.
- Tap on the square icon in the bottom right corner to open the tabs view.
- Scroll through the open tabs to find the ones you want to close.
- Swipe left on the tab you want to close.
- Tap on "Close" to confirm the action.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional tabs you want to close.
- Tap on the square icon again to return to the main browsing view.
Alternatively, you can tap and hold the "Done" button in the bottom left corner of the tabs view to reveal a "Close All Tabs" option. This will close all open tabs in Safari at once.